This year a recap was absolutely needed with it being one of the best years of life!
Just putting this together and looking through the photos of this year gives me all kinds of feels. But the biggest feelings of happiness, nostalgia, and sadness come from going back through and reading previous years. So much has changed and I'm so thankful to have so many wonderful memories made and all in one place.
- Colorado trip to see Ellen!
- Taking Bliss Photo big places
- Watched Devin wrestle for the last time in Lincoln beore moving to KC
- Halfway with our little Dingy
- Watched my boy complete another half marathon
- School baby shower
- Fishing dates with my cute husband
- Saw my sweet Gram from Wisconsin lots more times than usual
- All our cousins in one place!
- Family baby shower
- Vegas with Hudl
- Stopped in KC to see our girl
- Celebrated Dennis and Jamie's wedding
- My favorite holiday celebrations - always the best every year
- Got to see my girls
- Lots of quick dates with Ellen
- Year 30 with our Boji Bunch
- Baby shower
- Farmer's Market's are our jam over here
- (Not so patiently) waited for this baby to get here
- Welcomed another year of 2nd graders super preggo!
- Right before we left for the hospital
- Welcomed our girl, Larson Lane Bouc
- Got in so many new baby snuggles
- Husker Game Days looked a little different for us this year!
- Went on a walk every day of maternity leave with my sweet girl
- Girlfriend's newborn photos gave me all kinds of happy feels
- Escape Room!
- Adam got to take paternity leave and sent me all kinds of cute pics while I was at work!
- Apple Orchard date with my family!
- Celebrated Kelli and Dexter's wedding!
- Celebrated milestones
- Larson meets a puppy!
- Our babe starts daycare
- Larson's first Thanksgiving
- Family photos
- Date night with my hubs
- Stuhr Museum Walk of Lights with my family. An old tradition we did with Grandma
- Daycare friends
- First Christmas magic with a baby this year
- SNOW on Christmas morning!
I completed another 1 second a day video in 2017
Another year down of 1 second videos. I learn so much from doing these and this year was no different. 2017 was a great year for us. It was much more low key than our insane 2016. We took a couple small trips, hung out with friends and family, and had lots of celebrations. But of course the greatest thing about this year was welcoming our sweet girl into the world.
It's just so easy to forget the every day moments. Going back through these gives me all kinds of good feels to have memories like this captured. Especially this year to remember how tiny Larson was and how fast those days went.
I'm so proud of all of the people who told me they were going to do a project like this and I am so excited to see who followed through and what they created from the moments in their life. Once again, if you were someone who told me this is something you want to try this year, TRY IT! If anything, it helps you to slow down in this crazy, fast world of ours. As I said last year, 1 second is a really long time if you just slow down and pay attention every once in awhile!
Enjoy a couple minutes of our lives in 2017!
"Wherever you are, whatever you do
Whatever wishes might come true
Whatever you got, whatever you give
You make it a beautiful life to live"