In sticking with my positivity goal of life, I'm choosing to only recap those times that I loved! :)
- Spent lots of days in Kindergarten with some pretty cool kids
- Spent a lot of days outside (probably one of my favorite pictures of the entire year)
- Celebrated another friends engagement! Congrats Tiff and Trev!
- Celebrated another year of life with all the people I love on my birthday
- Cooked a lot of really fun, new dinners
- Fulfilled a lifelong dream of seeing JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE. Yeah you guessed it, it was life changing. Not even being sarcastic about that one.
- Had a great time skiing/teaching Adam how to ski! :)
- Spent many mornings with some really great clients!
- Spent Valentine's Day with Ellen making fun gifts for our boys
- Moved my whole life out of the first apartment I had alone into a house with my dude
- Took a trip with Dad to Wisconsin to visit Grandma
- Spent many many many of mornings training for my first half
- Got a whole lot of laughs out of this guy
- I finished a half marathon with my Daddio in 2:24...broken foot and all!
- Celebrated graduations galore of all of our sweet friends
- Brought our Wrigley pup home!
- Ran some more road races!
- Took a trip to Chi Town with my man
- Spent lots of weekends with friends on lakes
- Celebrated a wedding of friends
- Celebrated Britt's bachelorette party at the Ozarks!
- Another year in Okoboji with my fam
- Started a new adventure in 2nd grade!
- Another season of Husker football in the books
- Went on my favorite day date to an orchard!
- One of the most fun days ever at the Morris wedding!!
- Had so many adventures with our pup!
- Hung out with so many of my amazing friends and family!
- Celebrated 1 year with my dude even though it feels like 20 something and 1 month all at the same time
- Got to meet the most amazing people through Bliss. Getting to have new friends in front of my lens will always be my favorite part about getting to do a job I love! Thank you all SO MUCH for supporting my love whether it is through booking sessions, likes, shares, word of mouth, handing out business cards, or whatever else it might be. I wouldn't be able to do this without every single one of you! I can't wait to see what's in store for 2015!
"We take photos to recall - with greater vibrancy - those experiences that have shaped and made us, we take photos to bridge distance and shorten time, to lend legacy to the little things and life to the forgotten."
"You can have all the talent in the world, but if you're not using it wisely, time will slip away. The weeks of procrastination turn into years, and before you know it, your life is consumed with real world obligations just to make ends meet."