Oh, hey guys.
Remember me? I had a goal for this here blog. It was to post more pictures of my actual life, instead of just sessions. I've done pretty well on getting sessions up...almost 100% caught up. But on the personal level...not so much. So here's life lately for those of you that are actually asking!
- We moved!! I promise (!!!) I will get a post up about my house soon. I know, I know...there's been lots of questions about what it looks like, and I will take them as soon as we actually get around to putting everything away (which is almost done!) Here's just a sneak of a couple of my favorite parts!
- I'm almost done with my first year as a kindergarten teacher! I can't
believe this year is almost over, because it flew by! You know what they
(whoever 'they' are) say about getting older and life just flying
by...well it's true, 100% and I'm not a huge fan! I feel like last week
was my first day and it's nuts that it's almost done! BUT I'm moving to
2nd grade next year! I'm all kinds of excited and annoyed, but mostly
already ready for a change!
- I'm training for my first half marathon! I have been meaning to do one for so many years and stuff always ending up getting in the way. Last year, my Dad ran the full with my brother and I wanted to wait until this year so he could run it with me, so I finally just decided to sign up and quit making excuses! Training hurts..
- Spring is happening! Spring fever like crazy over here, guys. And this year...I have a yard! A yard that is growing plants and flowers as we speak! I have an outside table and chairs and a grill and a porch! Finally! The coolest part is that I have no idea what kinds of things the people before us planted, so it's going to be a surprise when stuff starts blooming!
- My cat is a person. But that's not anything new.