- My family came into town on Friday and we went out to eat and grocery shopped for my graduation party then I got to meet up with some friends!
- Started Saturday morning with graduating! No big deal, college is just over. It's bittersweet and I feel like I already miss it. But it's so awesome too! I'm so happy to be a Husker.
- Went to Ellen's party to celebrate, raved about the cake pops, and then started getting ready for mine.
- Ate more food than anticipated because it was all too wonderful!
- Got to see so many of the people I love in one room and celebrate the end of this chapter of my life!
I can't explain how wonderful of all of my friends and family are. I'm reminded of this all the time. But I got so many unexpected gifts and saw so many awesome faces this weekend. It was great to be able to celebrate and hang out with all of those people (with a few missing) Thanks to you all!
Obviously there is no way I could ever have graduated without my parents. They have helped me in every single way possible and I could never thank them enough! They are the very best! Love you guys so much.