- Friday, we gave our final presentations to figure out if we were going to graduate. Turns out, we all passed! After 4+ years with these ladies, we're graduating in less than two weeks!
- Friday night I headed over to my sister in laws house for a jewelry party. While I didn't buy anything, I spent the entire night on the phone creating necklaces for my mom, who bought a few for Christmas presents.
- Met up with a few people for the rest of a fun night!
- Worked Saturday at the hospital with so many smiley babies, then came home, put sweats on, and watched Christmas movies all day long! It was really great.
- Saturday night Ellen and I met up with some of her friends from high school to watch the terrible Husker game.
- More work, errand running, and then another day of sitting around. I never get to do that so being able to relax is such an awesome feeling!
This week marks the last of student teaching with my first graders. It's a mixed emotion kind of week, but it's sooo crazy busy...graduation is so soon!