- Friday night started with working Fun Night at the school I student teach at. It was fun to see all the kids in awesome costumes! Plus these awesome cakes!
- I went out to dinner with Ellen and Britnee, who we haven't got to hang out with forever. So it was really good to catch up for longer than a quick class.
- Did some singing and dancing around while getting ready, met up with lots of my crazy friends, and then over to a friends house with more people for the rest of the night.
- Woke up Saturday morning for a workout then all kinds of different game day fun, where I got to see so many awesome friends that I barely ever see!
- Got some work done Sunday, then got to take pictures of an awesome family...who will have a sneak peek very soon!
And, this girl turned fifteen! I can't even believe it. I have definitely gotten a taste of what parents mean when they say "it feels like yesterday" with all the kids in my life. It really doesn't feel like that long ago when she came home from the hospital and she looked like this..
But now she looks like this...and she's crazy and hilarious and awesome! I can't believe she's fifteen!