- Started Friday out with margaritas and chips and salsa with Ellen and Hannah. It was a much, much needed time. We ended the night with seeing lots more random, fun people.
- Saturday started with work at the hospital and then getting food and taking it over to Adam's for the Husker game. Which we won, by the way.
- Drove out to meet Anne and Scott who were in town from Tennessee this weekend for a wedding. It was good to at least catch up with her for a little bit before they drove back today!
- Met up with so many different old friends Saturday night! It was filled with fire pits and lots of laughing at other people.
- More work at the hospital Sunday morning followed by getting tons of things done with Ellen and a failed attempt at some retail therapy.
This week brings the first full week I've had in a few weeks. I have a feeling it's going to be long!