- Spent all of Monday traveling back from Dallas. I went to a photography conference there. It was the most amazing thing where I met such wonderful people. That post will be coming soon...if I ever get it finished.
2. Came back to Fall in full force. It was teasing its way in when I left, but now it's here for good. The boots are out and the scarves are being worn. So it better stick around.
3. Got to hang out with some friends for dinner and catching up. Followed by a Red Mango date the next night too. Duh. Also, a pot full of Fall, moccasins, sweats, and yellow. All good things.
4. My never ending to do list. I feel like I'm constantly busy and there are never enough hours in the day. Sometimes it's really hard to stay positive about that, but it is a really great thing! And in all honesty, I really do love being busy, I just need some time to cross off lots of things!
5. Getting back into the swing of my workouts. I didn't even take my shoes with me to Texas, and if you know me at all, you know how crazy that sounds. But I think my body needed a break. It feels good to get back into routine though.
Lauren link up!