Fall break. It was a really wonderful time this year. It started out with about 57 things to do on my list. Now, it has like 15ish. I spent the entire time getting things done and it was awesome! Even though I technically only had a two day week, those two days were crazy!
1. Took pictures of the Rebers! The location was once again beautiful, and they're such a great family, so it was super fun.
2. Spent the entire day downtown at Scooters crossing off all those things on my list. It feels so good to get things done!
3. Had Monday and Tuesday off, and then had a seminar Wednesday for student teaching. Which means I was only at school two days this week!
4. Got to see Kenton and Kalissa on Thursday. He's saying real sentences now and I hate that I don't get to see him every day anymore! I think I'll just quit college and keep him for the rest of my life.
5. Getting to hang out with awesome girls tonight, which is always a great thing!
Link up with Lauren.