- I got back from school Friday night with every intention of going out. But then I sat down. And there was no way I was getting back up to do anything. My body still feels exhausted in every way possible, and sitting was a good thing for me. Now I just need 17 more days of that and I'll be good.
- Started Saturday with a long morning run and then met up with my parents, my brother, and sister-in-law and then headed down to my friends house. We played Wisconsin and we have a lot of family there. So me and my bro talked with some of their fans and sent some pictures like this to all of our family. Thankfully we won, so they couldn't rub it in our faces.
- We watched the game downtown and got some food and then I met up with some more people for the rest of the night.
- Sunday I had brunch at my brothers and ran a few errands and then crossed off a hundred more things on my to-do lists...yes that's plural.
- Finally got new running shoes that I've needed for a long time.
This week is going to be a long, interesting, tiring one. It's filled with planning, meetings, parent teacher conferences, and Dallas!
Also, the blog is getting some changes. If anyone is having trouble changing fonts and has figured it out, let me know. For some reason my blog changed to this one for tabs and post titles and I hate it! Help me out if you can!