All I wanted to do this weekend was sleep. Do you think I slept much? Nope, not at all. It ended up being even crazier than I was intending, and although it was a lot of fun, I am unbelievably exhausted. But the week is about to start, so I guess I'll hope for next weekend again!
- Made the trip to Columbus Friday after school and stopped by the lake to fish with my Dad.
- I got called in very last minute to shoot a wedding. The start of their day didn't go exactly as planned and ended in me having a wedding job that I wasn't even a little bit prepared for. But the wedding ended up being a lot of fun!
- Started Saturday morning with a crisp Fall morning run (my favorite!) and then soccer games for my nieces. We had some lunch and then I started crossing off a hundred things off the to-do list.
- My grandparents came over to watch the Husker game and we made dinner then ran over to see my niece head off to her first high school dance, Woah, that doesn't make me feel old at all!
- Sunday was my Grandpa's Surprise 80th Birthday Party. He had no idea and lots of family and even some of his high school friends showed up.
- Did a session for a repeat family that I love so much. These little guys always melt my heart and they rocked it, just like last time! This is what the entire session was like, so be waiting for the rest!
- Super late drive back to Lincoln that I was not too excited about.