1. Monday was spent at a Technology Conference. They basically told us a whole bunch of useless information and we sat on our own technology to keep us entertained. They did introduce us to this app though, and it's really hilarious and fun, so we basically spent all our time on that.
2. Picnic time with all of the girls that I've had all my college classes with for 4 years. It's so awesome to see all of them, even if we're sitting through boring stuff!
3. Red Mango dates. And trying something different than normal.
4. Evening runs in some of my favorite places. September sunsets in Nebraska are among some of the best things ever.
5. Rain! An awesome thunderstorm and a night with absolutely nothing to do resulted in me sitting on my couch with blankets and all the windows open with The Braverman's (my new favorite family that I'm
slightly, okay severely, obsessed with!)
Link up with Lauren!
This weekend I pretty much don't get to sit down once, so it will be a crazy, busy one!