I'm not ready to start another week quite yet. But this weekend was full of so much random stuff.
- My aunt had a stroke and I've spent way too much time at hospitals this weekend. She's doing okay and they're moving forward on the next few steps for her recovery. But lots of people have been in and out visiting her.
- My Mom and Grandma came down to see her, so before they went back we had a quick dinner at Cheddar's.
- Ellen and I were so unbelievably exhausted, that despite our other plans for Friday night, we spent it eating some Red Mango and walking around campus.
That would be Darth Vader, just walking around.
- I woke up Saturday morning to rain, the Farmer's Market, some garage sales, and errands.
- Spent all of the rainy afternoon curled up in this chair at Scooter's getting some things done.
- Me and Brittne had a much needed night together filled with lots of good talks, dinner, and ice cream...even though we had other plans for the night too :)
- Spent Sunday morning at the hospital during one of the craziest baby weekends yet. I was running from floor to floor because there were so many!