This Friday is a bittersweet one...I love that it's Friday, of course, but it's my last day of summer, so it's kind of sad too. But at least it's the weekend!
1. I had two awesome meet ups with great friends that I haven't seen forever. One was Anne, who moved away to Tennessee after her wedding earlier this summer. She was back for a little while and stopped over. It was so great to see her and catch up! Another was the foreign exchange student we had in high school who is back for a different wedding! I haven't seen her in so long, and it was awesome to catch up for a few hours! (I accidentally didn't take any pictures of either of these awesome things...whoops!)
2. It was my last day with my kids this week. I've been nannying them since Kenton was born and it feels like the time went so fast. I'm ready to start teaching, but I'm not ready to leave them yet! I think I will be visiting them lots!
3. Basketball night...finally! After so many days of heat advisories, we were finally able to play a few games in less than 100 degree weather!
4. Started teaching this week! I'm student teaching 1st grade for my last 4 months of college. We got our room put together and had our open house yesterday. I'm excited to start, but I know it's going to fly by!
5. Red Mangs for free. Always a good part of the week. No need to explain why that's so great! :)
Linking with Lauren!