This weekend was the first weekend of the entire summer that I was actually in Lincoln, and had nothing at all planned. I was excited to see people and do lots of sitting around!
- Finally got to go out with some friends! I saw lots of people I haven't seen very much of this summer and it was great just to sit outside and catch up.
- My mom came down for the day and we went to The Farmers Market. It was awesome, as usual.
- We finally got to eat lunch at Hu Hot (my Dad isn't a fan so we only go when just Mom comes to visit) and did some shopping, neither of us found what we were looking for. But we had a good time and I got to spend some time with my Mama, which is always great.
- Spent some time at my place. Couch sitting, movie watching, and pretzel m & m eating. A night at home is just what I needed.
- Had a great workout and spent a few hours at Scooters on Sunday. It hasn't been 180 degrees out the past two days and I just sat outside for the afternoon.