This was one of the only weekends I didn't have some sort of event scheduled, and as much as I love being busy, I love sitting around too! (Even though that never ends up happening!)
- My parents and my niece, Hailey came down Friday night. We went out to eat with my brother downtown and then walked around for First Friday and I took them to some galleries. I haven't been in town for First Friday in at least 6 months, so I loved catching up.
- Saturday morning Farmer's Market perfection. My fave.
- The fact that we picked up tons of stuff at the Farmer's Market and took it to my brothers to make lunch, without even going to the store.
- Getting some more things bought and put together for my apartment, boxes are gone for good and stuff is on the walls!
- Working at the hospital all day, I love it even more than I already did.
And I didn't know it was possible, but I have even crazier baby fever than I did before. Uh oh.
- The tiniest peek of the shoot I did tonight!
- After taking their pictures, I drove around in the country before coming home, with all my windows down and my music up loud. It made for a relaxing, awesome drive...especially after the day I've had. Being able to stop, pull over, and sit outside in the middle of the road makes me love this state.