This weekend I was crazy busy. Usually I feel like I'm running back and forth between tons of different things. But this weekend was just two really long things!
- Figured out that I'm a person that can't just sit around. I was so excited to have my first night in Lincoln this summer doing absolutely nothing. I couldn't sit still, despite how exhausted I was. So that led to tons of errand running, the next bullet, and the lots of the last bullet!
- Got some stuff in my apartment put together so the few boxes I had left to hang on the walls are starting to disappear.
- Spent the entire day on Saturday shooting a wedding of such a great friend! It was such a good day full of so many awesome things!
- Did a photo booth at the reception of the wedding. The pictures turned out so fun! Full of mustaches, sunglasses, and crowns. And the wedding party had a blast with all of them!
- Spent all day Sunday at the hospital shooting adorable newborns! Those little ones win my heart and spending 10-15 minutes in each room is definitely not enough for me! I can't believe how much that exhausts me, but I love it so much!
- Cleaned! If you know me, you know I love to clean anything, and I honestly haven't had any time so I actually got to tackle my place and I feel so much better!
Took zero pictures this weekend that didn't involve a wedding or some little babes...so this Sunday Night Bullets is pretty lame-o...whoops!
Preparing for a crazy week of extra kids and celebrating my favorite holiday ever!