This week was a lot of craziness all packed into one! Here's my five...
1. Only had to work half a day on Monday! Which made time for lots of great things! e
2. Spent an entire evening Friends watching with Ellen! It was a nice change from being so insanely busy, and I even finished all my editing in the same night!
3. Had extra kids at work all week and Thursday topped the charts at 6! Let's just say I'm never, ever, ever having 6 children (not that I was ever thinking about it anyway) but it's far too many! There's always at least one you can't keep an eye on!
|Boys playing together|
4. A friend who can keep me sane. Sometimes people suck and I can always count on her to say something awesome to cheer me up!
5. Toast for drinks with the ladies from Power Pump! It was full of lots and lots of laughing...definitely made my day!
This weekend might take the cake for the busiest I've been yet. It involves dinners, a road race, a wedding, working at the hospital, and a whole heck of a lot of driving!
Linking with Lauren!