Thumbs up for this week being over! Holy cow, what a long, daunting week that seemed like it was never going to end! But, it's over, and it's the weekend...which I love. Duh.
1. Morning cuddles with my little man. I'm avoiding the thought of only having a few more days with him :(
2. Mail! I love getting things in the mail, especially when it's pretty things!
Even if my name was completely, totally butchered!:)
3. A random, awesome present from a sweet friend. She's the coolest.
4. A morning run with bright blue skies and temperatures that were actually under 100 degrees.
5. Storms! I would love me some rain! After workout class last night we just sat outside for a little bit and took in these views
This weekend is the only weekend all summer that I have absolutely nothing to do. I'm so excited. No photo shoots, weddings, races, working, or trips. Actually seeing friends and doing some shopping are in the works!
Linking with Lauren, as usual.