This weekend was another busy one, of course! Full of lots of fun stuff!
- Got to hang out with my family on Friday night filled with a great dinner and getting them hooked on Harry Potter!
- Ran a race Saturday morning with my Dad, my brother, and my niece. It was pouring rain, but we still had a lot of fun!
- Watched a great friend marry an awesome girl on Saturday! They wrote their own vows and obviously made me bawl. But it was a fun reception full of a lot of much needed catching up.
- Sat in the scorching heat for another softball tournament where my niece got an MVP medal!
- Playing catch-up for the week after a drive back to Lincoln tonight.
Literally took zero pictures at the weddings of last weekend and this weekend!? My mom said, "Oh my gosh, what is wrong with you?" I'm really not sure what the answer is to that question, because that's very unlike me. Whoops.
This week is bringing two more photo sessions, lots of busy work, and Chicago!
Have a happy Monday!