I had another amazing, amazing weekend and I'm so grateful for the people surrounding me!
- My parents came down on Friday for dinner and people visiting me in Lincoln is one of my favorite things, so of course I loved that!
- I got a NEW COMPUTER!
- I finished another road race with my Daddio and we both placed! We're ready for another one next weekend!
- I spent Saturday night at a wedding of some of my friends. It was such a fun night with so many great people. When I woke up today I had no voice at all, my feet were black, and my calves were burning. That's the sign of a good night full of dancing and singing!
- I watched my neice, Addison play one of the best softball games she's played. Proud of that little chickymama!
- I went to Nebraska Furniture Mart, and me and Mama got pretty much completely lost in that place. It's pretty dangerous in there.
- I got a NEW CAMERA! I've been waiting for this day for so long, and I finally made it happen and I couldn't be happier!
I'm so thankful for all of the wonderful people in my life and all of the opportunities I have! Next weekend brings another race, another trip, and another wedding. Bring it on...