I'm so happy it's Friday, I don't even know why I feel the need to say that since obviously I'm always happy it's Friday! But this Friday is just as great as the rest! A busy, busy weekend is ahead of me, and another week down!
Here's my faves...
- One week down of completing some of the things I'm challenging myself to. One of these things being Color Week. Almost done with it, and it was definitely difficult at times, but now I find myself searching for certain colors and actually being aware of what I come across on a daily basis. It was a fun challenge! Check it out here...
- Getting out of jury duty! I was actually pretty nervous about it, despite how interested I was in the case I did not want to be a part of that jury and I'm so thankful I didn't get picked. Usually I benefit from knowing people, and this was one of those times!
- Finally getting this today! Yeah, I'm pretty excited for a working computer!
- Feeling so thankful for the job I have! Hello, children's museum, pool, zoo, waterpark, movie watching, splash park, magic shows, Target trips, running errands, and lots of laughs. I love it!
- The session I did Wednesday with some great people! Be looking for a sneak peek soon, because it's a good one!
- Finally getting a Red Mangs, nail painting date with Ellen!