It's Friday! Well, it's actually 11pm on Friday night so it's already almost Saturday! This week flew by and I'm kind of nervous that this is going to be a routine thing and my life is going to continue feeling like it's moving too fast. I'm not too big of a fan of that!
Regardless, it is the weekend, and I love a good weekend. Some of my favorite things from this week are...
1. Playing weekly basketball with so many sweet people. We've been trying for so long to get some games going and we've been playing for a few weeks in a row now. It's awesome because it's so nice outside, it's a really great workout, and I get to see so many people I don't normally see. I'm looking forward to having these all summer.
2. This week I had a lunch/coffee/red mango/drink date every day with so many different friends. It was great to meet up with people and sit around talking over good food and drinks.
3. Continuing my new workout and it's kicking my butt! All I'm going to say is that I hate burpees with a burning passion. They are going to be the death of me.
4. Getting sunburnt (only a little)! This usually isn't a thing to be happy about and I'm really not, I'm kinda unhappy too. But, that means that it's summer and that I went to the pool! But I also hate it too and how much it hurts.
5. Meeting baby Nera today. I only got a tiny bit of a photo shoot in because she was not a happy baby! But a few of those will be coming soon!