This week went super fast and I'm ready for another fun-filled weekend! Here's some of my favorite things from this week!
1. Finishing my body cleanse! I wanted to prove to myself that I could complete a healthy body cleanse, and I did it! But I'm not going to lie and say it was easy. It was super difficult and probably not something I will be doing again anytime soon. But I'm proud of myself for finishing and for losing the extra weight! It felt good when I finished!
2. Starting my summer with one of my favorite little guys. I'm so ready to finally be making money again and not working for free! We've been heading to the park everyday and it makes for a good, fun summer for me!
3. Ready for all the craziness happening in Lincoln this weekend. My parents are coming because my Daddio's running the Lincoln Marathon on Sunday. The mayor's run is on Saturday and the course it right by my new place. It's the first Saturday of the Farmer's Market and I'm so excited for this time of the year! It's Graduation weekend, and there's tons of events going on downtown. Lincoln is going to be so busy this weekend, and I love it!
4. Headed to the pool for the first time this week! Summer has officially begun and it felt so good to be laying poolside knowing that all of that summer fun is just beginning!
5. Celebrated two of my great friends birthday's last night. I've known them both for so long, and always try and split their day up so I can somehow celebrate with both! This year, Collin played a show, and Brittne ended up right next door, so it worked out great! Here's Collin during his set. Check out his band Plains!
Happy weekend friends! I hope it's great!