Oh hey, Friday! I'm done with classes forever. How great does that feel? Well, it feels pretty amazing!
Here's five of my favorite things from this week:
1. Finishing school. Obviously. I actually am going to have free time and that feels great! And, I get to start working, which makes me so happy, for real!
2. Now that I'm done, I can actually make it to my regular workout class that I love without having to run around like a crazy person to make it on time.
3. Having a huge water fight with my preschoolers. It basically turned into me against 15 of them. But I actually had a lot of fun! I know I'm excited about being done, but man am I going to miss those crazy kids. They brought a lot of laughs this semester when we really needed it, and us girls wouldn't have made it through without such amazing kids surrounding us! (Here's where I want to add tons of adorable pictures of these little guys, but that's technically illegal!)
4. Reading. I stopped at the library and picked up 10+ books that have been on my list and can't wait to start crossing them off.
5. Getting even more settled into my new place, and getting to decide how I want to decorate and what I want to do...plus organizing! Exciting stuff, people.
I hope you have a great weekend!