- Spent this weekend doing so many different, fun things. Bridal showers, bonfires, dinner, family, old friends, shopping. It could have had something to do with the fact that it's technically summer for me, but all the awesome groups of people really helped make this weekend great!
- Starting to decorate my house one room at a time. If you see any great ideas, help me out!
- Looking forward to starting a week full of work instead of going to preschool and not getting paid.
- Also excited to start a new routine. New routines are my favorite because sometimes I really need a change. It will get to consist of work outs, movies, lunch dates, pool time, babies, and lots of outside walks for the next few months. I couldn't be more ready to start working again!
- No judging...but the 90's Pandora Station is a real winner. It's been getting me through my runs without even noticing I've gone 5 miles. There was some great/hilarious music back then in the 90's that I've been loving a lot lately.
- Planning trips to fill my summer even more. This is the time of year when every weekend of my summer starts to fill up, and right now I'm very close to being completely booked!
- The Farmer's Market starts Saturday. That's all I need to say about that. If you know me at all, you know how much I love the Farmer's Market and everything associated with it. I try to go as many Saturday's as I can even if it means running down there alone. I love it so much!
April 29, 2012
April 27, 2012
Oh hey, Friday! I'm done with classes forever. How great does that feel? Well, it feels pretty amazing!
Here's five of my favorite things from this week:
1. Finishing school. Obviously. I actually am going to have free time and that feels great! And, I get to start working, which makes me so happy, for real!
2. Now that I'm done, I can actually make it to my regular workout class that I love without having to run around like a crazy person to make it on time.
3. Having a huge water fight with my preschoolers. It basically turned into me against 15 of them. But I actually had a lot of fun! I know I'm excited about being done, but man am I going to miss those crazy kids. They brought a lot of laughs this semester when we really needed it, and us girls wouldn't have made it through without such amazing kids surrounding us! (Here's where I want to add tons of adorable pictures of these little guys, but that's technically illegal!)
4. Reading. I stopped at the library and picked up 10+ books that have been on my list and can't wait to start crossing them off.
5. Getting even more settled into my new place, and getting to decide how I want to decorate and what I want to do...plus organizing! Exciting stuff, people.
I hope you have a great weekend!
April 22, 2012
- Running on 8 hours of sleep for the whole weekend. Feeling ready for bed at 8pm.
- Spent both days of the weekend at Bridal Showers for good friends. With more coming next weekend...
- Spent all of the money I made last week on said Bridal Shower presents for friends.
- There's one thing standing between me and my summer break.
- Yeah, I said summer. That makes me one happy lady.
- I've lived in my new place for a week and it's taking some getting used to. I know I definitely love living alone though.
- Consuming cantaloupe and strawberries like crazy.
- Excited for this coming weekend and celebrating with the girls.
- Even more excited for all the weekends after next, that are jam packed full of lots of busy-ness and fun.
- Missing all the people in my life that I've lost touch with. If I'm talking about you, let's meet up.
- Feeling like life is flying by. I've said it before, but it's the truth. It's almost May. Graduation is a little over 6 months away. It's moving crazy fast, and I'm not sure I like it too much! Slowww down, life!
April 15, 2012
April 12, 2012
This is Easter at our house...
|Papa bonding time|
|This is the first picture we have of all of my nieces and nephews since that little one in the pink was 6 months old! She turned 5 two days before Easter! Whoops! I love them...|
It was a great weekend at home celebrating birthdays, Easter, and hanging with family. I dislike Easter for only one reason...the fact that we never get Monday off of school and I always have to leave early to drive back to Lincoln! It was a fun weekend though full of cuddles, eating, egg hunting, game playing, eating, playing outside, napping, and even more eating! Easter is so great because it takes place in the Spring, and who doesn't love Spring? :)
April 8, 2012
April 2nd - April 8th
|It's baseball season!|
|Watching the sunset in one of my most favorite places to be|
I just got back from a weekend in Columbus full of all of the people and the things that I love. I'm feeling grateful for what I have and how many amazing people I have surrounding me all the time. Right now, I'm mentally preparing for this busy week of lots of things. So much is going to be different very soon and I couldn't be more ready for big changes.
And I leave you with one of my very favorite quotes...
“For what it’s worth: it’s never too late or, in my case, too early to be whoever you want to be. There’s no time limit, stop whenever you want. You can change or stay the same, there are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you’re proud of. If you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start all over again.”
― F. Scott Fitzgerald
― F. Scott Fitzgerald