There are five rules:
1. Post these rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them that you’ve tagged them.
11 Random Things About Me
1. I love mornings. There’s something about them that makes me so happy and I love going through my morning routine of opening my windows to the sun, working out, breakfast, and getting ready for the day. Call me crazy, but the best part of the day always comes before 8am. Probably has to do with the fact that my body won’t let me sleep in anyway!
2. I have a huge urge to travel 24/7. Every day I dream of buying a ticket and just going somewhere, anywhere. I love spontaneous, little road trips and long, thought out big trips. Going somewhere you’ve never been is such a great adventure.
3. I love cookie dough. I consume more of it than I do the actual cookies. Which is why I rarely bake at home! If there’s ever any around, you can count on me to have at least 5 spoonfuls.
4. I like to help people. And would love to be doing something bigger and better than just the every day stuff I do.
5. I may be addicted to working out. I have to start my morning with one in order to go on with my day. It keeps me in a good mood and keeps me sane during my day with tons of kids! I use it as my thinking time and it’s definitely a stress reliever!
6. I love when the seasons change. I would say that Fall is my favorite season, and while that’s probably true, I would have to say that they are all my favorites. I love going from wearing jeans and boots to flip flops and dresses, to swimsuits, to cardigans and scarves, and back again. Every season has something so perfect about it, so they’re all my favorite, I think. J
7. I love reading. This past year has come with a ton of awesome books (Hello Harry Potter and The Hunger Games) If anyone ever has any suggestions, send them my way! I spend a lot of my time reading books, magazines, and tons and tons of blogs. Speaking of blogs, they’re kind of my guilty pleasure. I follow way too many, and know way too much about certain people’s lives. (But I’m always up for meeting new friends)
8. I have a slight, okay huge, problem with trying to please people. I can’t even make a decision on where to go to coffee because I’m worried that someone won’t like that choice. It’s not the kind of people pleasing where I’m worried about what people think or anything, it’s the kind where I just want everyone to be happy! I would love to say that it’s getting better, but that would be a complete lie. My family hates it. I’m working on it.
9. I’m a planner. I like to have a plan and know what kinds of things are coming my way. I don’t get people who can’t make plans and follow through with them. Drives me nuts! Along with plans, I’m a list maker. And love crossing things off.
10. Target. Enough said. I have a big problem (like most people) when I go into that store, I come out with tons of things I didn’t need, but love so much. And I think that’s okay. J
11. I’m really loud. You ask anyone to use one word to describe me, and most people would use that. Sometimes they try to disguise it with “outgoing,” “boisterous,” or “friendly.” But, it’s a fact. I’m just a really loud person!
1. Who’s your #1 celebrity crush?
2. What’s the one thing you look forward to every day?
My workouts and seeing friends
3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
People being late
4. What would your last meal be?
Hamburgers on the grill with corn on the cob and chips
5. What would you tell your 10-year-old self? 15-year-old self?
The problems you think you have are nothing! You can wait to grow up, your parents are always right. You never get to be this carefree, just live life age again, so enjoy it while it lasts!
Keep the people that matter to you close, these are some of the best years so don’t be too busy looking towards the future.
6. Are you a morning or night person?
I think I’m both. I love mornings, but I love staying up late too.
7. Dream vacation?
Atlantis Resort, Australia, New Zealand
8. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Married, a house, working with kids. Pretty typical answer, because who knows, I could be anywhere!
9. If you had to live in a TV sitcom, what would it be?
10. What would your dream profession be?
White house Photographer or National Geographic Photographer
11. Biggest want right now?
To talk to certain people, to move forward, to be done with this chapter of my life, and to take some trips (Chicago and New York)
1. Guiltiest pleasure?
2. Your #1 "feel good" song?
3. What is a perfect day in your mind?
4. If you could pick one food to be zero calories that you could eat all the time and never get sick of, what would it be?
5. Which character from a movie are you most like?
6. If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, who would it be?
7. Most annoying thing you've seen/heard today?
8. What is your favorite time of year?
9. What is your favorite way to pass the time?
10. What is the first website you check when you open your computer?
11. If you could say anything to one certain person, what would you say?
I didn't actually tag anyone, but if you want to take part (and you should), comment on this post with your link so I can get to know you too!