- Starting to get into the swing of things. I've found my new routine of this semester and I'm already starting the 4th week. I feel like it's going to be over before I know it!
- Finishing The Hunger Games. I finally got around to reading this because my friend Ellen got them for Christmas. What a great series! A little part of me dies every time I finish a book series, and with this one I was torn the whole time. But I'm so excited for the movies!
- Celebrating my birthday this week! My friend Bethany wrote a great post about growing up that hits all of my thoughts right on the head, besides the babies (because I'm nowhere near that right now!) But it's 2012, I don't know when that decided to roll around or when graduating college was less than a year away! But, slow down life!
- Watching a whole lot of How I Met Your Mother. If you know me at all, you know that I am somewhat of a Friends fanatic. I watch it every chance I get. How I Met Your Mama is no Friends, but it sure is a good substitute! It's definitely not as great as Friends, because everyone knows no show will ever take that title, but it's up there!
- Being sick. Blegh. It's been 2 months. That's not even an exaggeration. I've been to the doctor. I've been on antibiotics. I've spent tons of money on over the counter medicines. I've slept for 12 hours at a time. Nothing works! It's starting to really cramp my style!
- Trying to find time to meet up with all of my great friends. I've let crazy, busy life take over and there are lots of people that I need to see asap.
January 30, 2012
Thursday(ING) on a Monday!
I'm actually back for Thursday(ING) on a Monday! Because I actually have some free time!