Slowly working on changes...don't mind the mess!
- Celebrating the fact that I don't have as much homework as previous weeks and don't have to spend my weekend doing only that!
- Hanging with some fun girls for dinner tonight, and spending tomorrow with them eating and drinking some more!
- Looking forward to the last few home games and fun times!
- Catching up on life. I actually have some free time in the next few days!
- Loving the fall. I could talk about fall for days. It's just such a great season, and we've had some pretty great fall-y days!
- Feeling like my life is flying by. I really don't know where the time goes. Seriously, it's almost November!
When I take pictures of people, I love when they act like themselves. I don't like to tell them what to do and make it look like something they've never done in their life! That's hard for most people to do in front of a camera, but Cody and Kristi nailed it! They were so comfortable with each other, did whatever they wanted, and had lots of ideas of their own. We had a lot of fun on this shoot..trying to control the dog, sliding down slides, swinging, and exploring downtown! :)
I hope you guys love them!
LOVE that little smirk on his face!
Yes, I'm finally Thursday(ING)!
- Hitting up the Pumpkin Patch this weekend! We've went to Vala's for so many years, this year we're trying somewhere new. I love everything about this time of year, and what better place to enjoy all of that than the Pumpkin Patch!
- Having two engagement shoots this weekend! I hope it isn't freezing out, because I'm looking forward to them!
- Feeling swamped with homework! I feel like I've said this in every Thursday(ING) since school started. But it's just getting worse. Every free minute I have is spent on homework!
- Getting sick! I'm not okay with this either, because I'm feeling pretty gross and it's such a bad time for me to get sick, but I guess when there really isn't a good time to get sick!
- Anticipating new music. There's some more good stuff coming out!
Yesterday I took 2 of my nieces, Addison and Callen out to take some pictures. I let them pick their outfits, the place, and let them do whatever they wanted. Their photographer personalities definitely came out! They were bossing each other around, telling each other where to stand, and when I was supposed to take the pictures. We had a fun time!
"Callen stand over there, and put your hand on your hip..""TT, take a picture of me like this in my boots!
"You stand behind me like this, now I'm going to stand like this. No! Move your head!"
I have about a hundred more poses that they came up with, but I think I'll save those for their Mom:)
I'm not sure why, but that picture of Addison wearing boots, hands on her hips, looking behind her is one of my favorite pictures ever!