Oh hey, here I am! I haven't done Thursday(ING) in a few weeks and I promise I haven't forgot it! After reading my friend Bethany's Thursday(ING) post, I realized that the last few weeks of summer are always jam packed full for everyone! But, here's a few...
- Spending the last few weeks of freedom in Okoboji, Chicago, hanging with my family and great friends, and enjoying not going to class yet!
- Preparing for school. Once I finally get into a routine, I'm actually okay with being in school. But the first few weeks of getting into the swing of things is always a little stressful!
- Realizing that I'm a SENIOR! This is my last semester of classes! WOAH, when did that happen?!
- Planning the year already, my weekends are quickly filling up with concerts, photo shoots, vacations, and birthdays! The busy-ness never ends!
- Being perfectly okay with where I am in my life right now and content with what's happening! :)
Have a happy weekend!