- Being addicted to watching Weeds, waffles, listening to City and Colour, eating chocolate covered peanuts, and Pinterest!
- Wanting to start a new routine. I'm living my life like Groundhog's Day and I need something new!
- Loving that I finally get to stay in town this weekend and hang out with my friends. It's the one weekend this whole summer that I haven't had something to do. I love being busy, but I really love the feeling of having nothing planned!
- Looking for book recommendations. Now that I finally finished Harry Potter, I need some new ideas for great books/series to read. Let me know if you have any!
- Celebrating a wedding with great friends is a really awesome way to spend a weekend. And I still feel like I'm recovering!
- Shopping for some things for my trip next week, and noticed that every store has fall stuff out! FALL! Seriously, fastest summer ever. But, I'm so proud of myself, I got in and out of those stores buying only the things I needed...(except for a new purse) even though I really wanted to buy lots more stuff!
Join in on Thursday(ING)!