- Getting so excited for the 4th of July! It's easily my favorite holiday...there's nothing better. Summer, tons of awesome food, games, fireworks, hanging out with family, and friends. Can't wait!
- Lounging at the pool. Me and the kids I nanny have went every day this week and I'm not complaining!
- Finishing up the last odds and ends for my class, including one HUGE project. One test today and another next week and then I'm DONE!
- Driving to Columbus seriously every weekend. It would be awesome if that drive somehow got shorter or if someone invented some sort of machine that gets me there in seconds!
- Preparing to start spending every single day from 8am-5pm with 3 (sometimes with the possibility of 5) kids! It's definitely going to be a challenge!
- Spending all night tonight with my niece Hailey! We're going to paint ourselves silly, make some awesome dinner, hit up red mango, and watch some movies!
(This was part of my weekend! Lynyrd Skynyrd and manicures with mom. Plus some awesome home cooked meals and relaxing!)