- Organizing my entire room...finally! I moved into our master bedroom over a month ago and still don't have anything put together. I still have boxes full of stuff! If you know me at all, you know this is so unlike me! But, it's happening this weekend!
- Reading Harry Potter. I really forgot how awesome these books are. And, the first one came out when I was 7 years old! That feels like forever ago. I actually only ever read the first 3, so I'm excited to read them all before the last movie comes out.
- Spending my days with my new kids, Kalissa and Kenton. We've already had a ton of fun and I'm excited to hang out with them all summer!
- Dreading my summer class! It starts on Monday for 5 weeks and I would reallllyyy rather not do it.
- Running like crazy! This summer I'm running road races with my Dad again, and there's one almost every weekend. So I've been running a ton!
Have a happy Thursday!